EPROMs offered

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2007
      I have 30 1Mbit (128Kx8) 32-pin dip EPROMS which anyone who wants to
      pay postage can have. Part numbers would be 27C010 or similar. Access
      times are 150-200 nSec. In ceramic package with window for erasing.
      Much newer than 2764 or 2732 type parts used in retro computers, and
      too large for any future project of mine. All parts are used. Will go
      in trash if noone wants them.

      Bob Grieb

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.