Re: [midatlanticretro] Here's some VCF audio recording

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25 10:36 AM
      All,

      The ArmChair links are now expired. I created a "group" on myDataBus.com where we can store and share large files like this. If you have both of the audio files, please send me an email off-list.

      Thanks,
      Jim

        I am working on making it a streaming audio. It's a 130MB file, too large
        for this era.
        Bill

        > All,
        >
        > The ArmChair links are now expired. I created a "group" on myDataBus.com
        > where we can store and share large files like this. If you have both of
        > the audio files, please send me an email off-list.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jim

        -END-