AC Adapters Available/COLECOVISION Power supply (external)

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24, 2007
      Just another reminder -
      If you need an AC adapter or power supply (modular, OEM, etc.) for a
      piece of equipment, email me. I currently have 4 cartons worth of
      misc. types (AC adapters) and will be happy to pass along one if I
      have it. And of course TTL IC's, Linear IC's, Memory IC's, CPU's,
      Boards and other electronics parts accumulated during my youth. Bill P/
      KA3AIS

      >>WTD: Colecovision Power adapter/cord anyone?

      >>Ebay auction 110138605614 (ended) with the item's picture if you're
      curious what they look like. Bill

      Paying too much credit card interest? New low APR credit cards. Click here.
      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/Ioyw6iifRpSOQhNVE3OlMmXEOQaKwdpjwk5TWjMlBWw4jDiqGRQTaF/
    • David Comley
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
        Bill,

        Would you happen to have a 6800 chip ? I need one for
        a project. Happy to pay you whatever the market rate
        is for one.

        Regards,
        -Dave

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
          sorry...no. can you get these new? I would think that these are still
          available from IC sellers.
          bill

          > Bill,
          >
          > Would you happen to have a 6800 chip ? I need one for
          > a project. Happy to pay you whatever the market rate
          > is for one.
          >
          > Regards,
          > -Dave
          > --- Bill Pileggi <wpileggi@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Just another reminder -
          >> If you need an AC adapter or power supply (modular,
          >> OEM, etc.) for a
          >> piece of equipment, email me. I currently have 4
          >> cartons worth of
          >> misc. types (AC adapters) and will be happy to pass
          >> along one if I
          >> have it. And of course TTL IC's, Linear IC's, Memory
          >> IC's, CPU's,
          >> Boards and other electronics parts accumulated
          >> during my youth. Bill P/
          >> KA3AIS

          >> picture if you're
          >> curious what they look like. Bill

          >> Paying too much credit card interest? New low APR
          >> credit cards. Click here.
          >>
          > http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/Ioyw6iifRpSOQhNVE3OlMmXEOQaKwdpjwk5TWjMlBWw4jDiqGRQTaF/
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
            I'm going to be in Boston on vacation in August, and will definitely
            be there for the MIT Flea on the 19th. Other than Tech Square, what are
            the other recommended geek attractions?

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • Bob Applegate
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
              Beats me, but I'll be there next week for my yearly visit with the in-laws.

              Post answers to the list so I might find something else to do!

              Bob

              Mike Loewen mloewen@cpumagic. scol.pa.us
              Old Technology http://sturgeon. css.psu.edu/ ~mloewen/ Oldtech/

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
                Mike and Bob,

                We've had this discussion before. Search the group message base for boston and "road trip" to find the discussions.

                Jim

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
                  Mike Loewen wrote:
                  > I'm going to be in Boston on vacation in August, and will definitely
                  > be there for the MIT Flea on the 19th. Other than Tech Square, what are
                  > the other recommended geek attractions?

                  "You-do-it" Electronics Center comes to mind.. :) --->
                  http://www.youdoitelectronics.com/

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan
                • Bryan Pope
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 26, 2007
                    B Degnan wrote:
                    > sorry...no. can you get these new? I would think that these are still
                    > available from IC sellers.
                    > bill

                    Like here? ---> http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/6800.html

                    Cheers,

                    Bryan

                    >> Bill,
                    >>
                    >> Would you happen to have a 6800 chip ? I need one for
                    >> a project. Happy to pay you whatever the market rate
                    >> is for one.
                    >>
                    >> Regards,
                    >> -Dave

                  • Dan
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 26, 2007
                      Dave,

                      I've been selling off some of my parts on eBay
                      I have some 6800's(1mhz), $3.00 (No B versions though)
                      There's Motorola, AMI and Fairchild--hope it doesn't matter :)
                      I'll have other parts on there soon.
                      Just look under millragball628

                      =Dan

                      [ Retro in Pittsburgh ]
                      [ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]

                      B Degnan wrote:

                      > sorry...no. can you get these new? I would think that these are still
                      > available from IC sellers.
                      > bill
                      >
                      > > Bill,
                      > >
                      > > Would you happen to have a 6800 chip ? I need one for
                      > > a project. Happy to pay you whatever the market rate
                      > > is for one.
                      > >
                      > > Regards,
                      > > -Dave
                      > > --- Bill Pileggi <wpileggi@... <mailto:wpileggi%40juno.com>> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >> Just another reminder -
                      > >> If you need an AC adapter or power supply (modular,
                      > >> OEM, etc.) for a
                      > >> piece of equipment, email me. I currently have 4
                      > >> cartons worth of
                      > >> misc. types (AC adapters) and will be happy to pass
                      > >> along one if I
                      > >> have it. And of course TTL IC's, Linear IC's, Memory
                      > >> IC's, CPU's,
                      > >> Boards and other electronics parts accumulated
                      > >> during my youth. Bill P/
                      > >> KA3AIS

                      > >> picture if you're
                      > >> curious what they look like. Bill

                      > >> Paying too much credit card interest? New low APR
                      > >> credit cards. Click here.
                      > >>

                      > http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/Ioyw6iifRpSOQhNVE3OlMmXEOQaKwdpjwk5TWjMlBWw4jDiqGRQTaF/
                      > <http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/Ioyw6iifRpSOQhNVE3OlMmXEOQaKwdpjwk5TWjMlBWw4jDiqGRQTaF/>
                      > >>

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                      > >

                      > -END-

                    • Mike Loewen
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 3 5:37 AM
                        I finally got a chance to clean up and check out the Kaypro II (1982) I
                        recently acquired (thanks, Bill!):

                        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Kaypro/KayproII.html

                        Works good, thanks to disk images available from Dave Dunfield's site.
                        The Kaypro II was the first commercially available Kaypro system, and had
                        a 9" screen (80x24) as compared to the Osborne 1's 5" (52x24) screen.

                        The rest of my Kaypro collection is here:

                        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Kaypro/

                        Anyone have a IV/83 or a Robie to spare? :-)

                        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                      • David Gesswein
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 12, 2008
                          Is MARCH or anybody on the list interested in a Kaypro II? Somebody
                          emailed me offering one for pickup local to me. Unknown if functional.
                          If your interested I can either transfer at a future MARCH event or
                          ship it if you pay shipping.

                          From email:
                          it's a KayPro 2 which seems to be in good condition. Apparently there's
                          also a second box and some kind of monitor.
                        • Sean Durkin
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 12, 2008
                            Any takers yet?
                            - if not, I've always wanted one!