Here's some VCF audio recording

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2007
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2007
        Download limit exceeded. Does anyone who has these files want to set up a
        bit torrent to distribute this material to the group?
        Bill

        > http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/1359

        -END-
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2007
          B Degnan wrote:
          > Download limit exceeded. Does anyone who has these files want to set up a
          > bit torrent to distribute this material to the group?

          I have both files.. I just need a tracker to upload the .torrent file
          to..

          Cheers,

          Bryan
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 20, 2007
            I have my own recording.  I might stick it on my server.

            Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
              All,

              The ArmChair links are now expired. I created a "group" on myDataBus.com where we can store and share large files like this. If you have both of the audio files, please send me an email off-list.

              Thanks,
              Jim

                I am working on making it a streaming audio. It's a 130MB file, too large
                for this era.
                Bill