Apple II stuff for MARCH members

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Today (Monday) I'll probably rescue a few Apple II plus type systems
      and parts. They are not of much economic value for resale. There will
      not be "original" Apple II's of course. Also, probably one or two TI
      990's, same deal. I'd like to drop them off at InfoAge for either
      MARCH to use, or for MARCH members to obtain, no money to me needed.
      Probably do that on Tuesday during the afternoon or early evening. I
      just don't have storage to keep these around. I'll know more of what
      I'll have by Monday evening. I can be contacted accordingly via email.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA