Re: TV Typewriter II - swtpc keyboard/encoder, chips avail to donate

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
      Just got in on the tail-end of this thread, so I'm not sure what's up.

      But, the Kim-1 box I donated to MARCH and is being stored in the
      bowels of the basement, has in it, The TV Typewriter documentation,
      as well as Lancaster's book, original Kim-1 User Notes, and several
      other articles. The Kim-1 also has been modified and includes the TVT-
      6 video interface.

      Ron Kushnier