Altair 8800b software wanted

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005

      I just got an Altair 8800b with matching Altair diskdrive, the other day.  The computer works (48K), but I don't have any disks (8 ") for testing.  If anyone happens to have a spare (of anything) Altair-readable or can make a copy and bring to the TCF, it would be much appreciatiated.  I have extra 8 " disks if you need me to mail you one or two prior to the event.  all of my s-100 era software is 5 1/4".

      I am not planning on bringing the Altair to the TCF at this time.

      Best,
      Bill Degnan
      vintagecomputer.net