Pictures of My Machine Room (So Far)

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
      Most of the hardware hasn't been cabled up yet, and the hardware that's
      actually running isn't pictured because it's my network core and I won't
      put pictures of it on the internet for security reasons... BUT...

      Here are pictures of my machine room. It's a work in progress, but it
      shows what I've done to reinforce the floor.

      Because I've *decidedly* exceeded the floor loading capacity.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
        Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

        > Most of the hardware hasn't been cabled up yet, and the hardware that's
        > actually running isn't pictured because it's my network core and I won't
        > put pictures of it on the internet for security reasons... BUT...
        >
        > Here are pictures of my machine room. It's a work in progress, but it
        > shows what I've done to reinforce the floor.
        >
        > Because I've *decidedly* exceeded the floor loading capacity.

        Whoops. I forgot the URL. It's:

        http://www.ikickass.org/machineroom/

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007

          Cool room, I can see why you had to reinforce the flooring.  Some of that equipment I have never heard of before, but I did recognize the IBM printer, I have one similar to it, an IBM 4029, it’s a good printer for its age.

          JK