Anyone know this guy?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2005
      And if so, can you explain what he's smoking?
      http://www.clelsplace.com/eli/

      The press release attached to this link is dated May 21, 2005. Oddly, it
      appears he did the same thing in 2002:
      http://yahoo.pcworld.com/yahoo/article/0,aid,104772,00.asp

      FYI, I also sent this message to the classiccmp.org's cctalk list.

      - 725 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • Erik Wendt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        He's smoking quite a bit of something! Hope all is well. Keeping too busy,
        but I read emails between the members to see whats up!

        Regards,

        Erik