Would this be a fair trade?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
      Found someone on craigslist who has a bunch of older Apple Equipment for sale. He wants to trade for a P4 computer I have laying around. Here's what he has:

      (2) Apple III Computers
      (2) 5MB Profile Hard Disks
      Apple IIc System w/ Monitor and PSU
      Apple IIGS system with Monitor, disk drives, keyboard, and mouse
      Hundreds of software disks

      I have:
      3Ghz P4
      512MB RAM
      30GB HDD
      DVD-ROM Drive
      Old nVidia Video Card
      Old Esonic Sound Card
      Modem and LAN
      AGP Slot

      What do ya'll think? Fair trade?

      Joe
    • Bill Sudbrink

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
          On 6/11/07, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:
          > (2) Apple III Computers
          > (2) 5MB Profile Hard Disks
          > Apple IIc System w/ Monitor and PSU
          > Apple IIGS system with Monitor, disk drives, keyboard, and mouse
          > Hundreds of software disks

          Yup, go for it.

          If you don't already know, those Apple /// machines weigh alot.
          Keep that in mind before you try to lift on.
          Forewarned is forearmed. :)

          Andy
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
            Joe Giliberti wrote:
            > Found someone on craigslist who has a bunch of older Apple Equipment for
            > sale. He wants to trade for a P4 computer I have laying around. Here's
            > what he has:
            >
            > (2) Apple III Computers
            > (2) 5MB Profile Hard Disks
            > Apple IIc System w/ Monitor and PSU
            > Apple IIGS system with Monitor, disk drives, keyboard, and mouse
            > Hundreds of software disks
            >
            > I have:
            > 3Ghz P4
            > 512MB RAM
            > 30GB HDD
            > DVD-ROM Drive
            > Old nVidia Video Card
            > Old Esonic Sound Card
            > Modem and LAN
            > AGP Slot
            >
            > What do ya'll think? Fair trade?

            More than fair. You're getting a decent deal. But only if those Apple
            ///s are in good shape.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
              Only thing he mentioned is that the IIc is yellowed.