Re: [midatlanticretro] Dinner on Friday

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
      > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
      > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
      > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)
      >
      > Updates to come.

      Speaking of food-type substances, do you have the Commodore logo cake
      ordered?

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
        > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
        > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
        > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

        The main reason I'm asking is that I probably won't be getting there
        until fairly late, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll
        definitely be around on Saturday night. 8-)

        Peace... Sridhar