RE: [midatlanticretro] Dinner on Friday

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

      > Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      > >> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
      > >
      > > You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
      >
      > I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.

      Hmmm... I expect (hope?) to be frantically setting up my exhibit Friday
      night. At the two VCF Wests I attended and VCF East 2.0, there was a
      big "descend like locusts on a local restaurant" on Saturday night.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      PM
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        I should be there by 2PM, that way there is no rush.
        bd

        > On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, B Degnan wrote:
        >
        >> I will be there Friday afternoon. There will probably be some kind of
        >> dinner event both nights
        >
        > I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well. What time are you guys
        > showing up to set up?
        >

        > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

        -END-
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
          > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
          > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
          > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)
          >
          > Updates to come.

          Speaking of food-type substances, do you have the Commodore logo cake
          ordered?

          Cheers,

          Bryan
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
            > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
            > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
            > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

            The main reason I'm asking is that I probably won't be getting there
            until fairly late, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll
            definitely be around on Saturday night. 8-)

            Peace... Sridhar