Re: [midatlanticretro] Dinner on Friday

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
      night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
      And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
      misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

      Updates to come.

      > Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      >>> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
      >>
      >> You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
      >
      > I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.
      >
      > Peace... Sridhar
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

        > Bill Sudbrink wrote:
        > >> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
        > >
        > > You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
        >
        > I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.

        Hmmm... I expect (hope?) to be frantically setting up my exhibit Friday
        night. At the two VCF Wests I attended and VCF East 2.0, there was a
        big "descend like locusts on a local restaurant" on Saturday night.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        PM
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          I should be there by 2PM, that way there is no rush.
          bd

          > On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, B Degnan wrote:
          >
          >> I will be there Friday afternoon. There will probably be some kind of
          >> dinner event both nights
          >
          > I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well. What time are you guys
          > showing up to set up?
          >

          > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

          -END-
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
            > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
            > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
            > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)
            >
            > Updates to come.

            Speaking of food-type substances, do you have the Commodore logo cake
            ordered?

            Cheers,

            Bryan
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
              > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
              > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
              > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

              The main reason I'm asking is that I probably won't be getting there
              until fairly late, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll
              definitely be around on Saturday night. 8-)

              Peace... Sridhar