Dinner on Friday

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
        > Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?

        You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        PM
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          I will be there Friday afternoon. There will probably be some kind of
          dinner event both nights
          Bill

          > Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
          >> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
          >
          > You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
          > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > 6:43
          > PM
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            Bill Sudbrink wrote:
            >> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
            >
            > You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?

            I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
              On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, B Degnan wrote:

              > I will be there Friday afternoon. There will probably be some kind of
              > dinner event both nights

              I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well. What time are you guys
              showing up to set up?

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
                night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
                And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
                misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

                Updates to come.

                > Bill Sudbrink wrote:
                >>> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
                >>
                >> You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
                >
                > I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.
                >
                > Peace... Sridhar
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Bill Sudbrink
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                  Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

                  > Bill Sudbrink wrote:
                  > >> Is there going to be a get-together as usual? What time roughly?
                  > >
                  > > You mean Saturday, right? Isn't that when the big dinner usually is?
                  >
                  > I mean Friday, the night before the show starts.

                  Hmmm... I expect (hope?) to be frantically setting up my exhibit Friday
                  night. At the two VCF Wests I attended and VCF East 2.0, there was a
                  big "descend like locusts on a local restaurant" on Saturday night.

                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  PM
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                    I should be there by 2PM, that way there is no rush.
                    bd

                    > On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, B Degnan wrote:
                    >
                    >> I will be there Friday afternoon. There will probably be some kind of
                    >> dinner event both nights
                    >
                    > I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well. What time are you guys
                    > showing up to set up?
                    >

                    > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

                    -END-
                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                      Evan Koblentz wrote:
                      > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
                      > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
                      > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
                      > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)
                      >
                      > Updates to come.

                      Speaking of food-type substances, do you have the Commodore logo cake
                      ordered?

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan
                    • Sridhar Ayengar
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                        Evan Koblentz wrote:
                        > I'm working on it. Traditionally there is the "official" dinner Saturday
                        > night, but also informal we-might-as-well-hang-out dinner(s) Friday night.
                        > And hey, Hans is coming from Munich! Several of us have had the
                        > misfortune of watching him dine... it's a serious sport. :)

                        The main reason I'm asking is that I probably won't be getting there
                        until fairly late, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. I'll
                        definitely be around on Saturday night. 8-)

                        Peace... Sridhar