Re: [midatlanticretro] General Announcement: Vintage Computer Festival East 4.0, this weekend!

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Hi folks. Please spread the announcement below as WIDELY as humanly
      > possible!!! The more people who come to VCF, the better our user group
      > and museum will be long-term – and the more fun we’ll all have short-term.

      Evan,

      I sent it out on my OS/2-eComStation announcement list. I'll be thinking
      of you guys on the cruise ship when we're sailing to Bermuda.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      Investigation, 1938
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
        Muchos gracias.

        > Hi folks. Please spread the announcement below as WIDELY as humanly
        > possible!!! The more people who come to VCF, the better our user
        group
        > and museum will be long-term - and the more fun we'll all have
        short-term.

        Evan,

        I sent it out on my OS/2-eComStation announcement list. I'll be
        thinking
        of you guys on the cruise ship when we're sailing to Bermuda.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

        http://www.os2voice.org

        democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
        of
        Investigation, 1938

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Muchos gracias.

          Umm.. they don't speak spanish in Bermuda.. It would be more like
          "Would you like another Rum Swizzle or Dark n' Stormy with your Cuban?" ;)

          Have fun on your cruise and in Bermuda, Mark.. Just make sure you are
          not too hungover the day you rent a motor scooter... !

          Cheers!,

          Bryan

        • madodel
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
            Bryan Pope wrote:
            > Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >> Muchos gracias.
            >>

            > Umm.. they don't speak spanish in Bermuda.. It would be more like
            > "Would you like another Rum Swizzle or Dark n' Stormy with your Cuban?" ;)
            >
            > Have fun on your cruise and in Bermuda, Mark.. Just make sure you are
            > not too hungover the day you rent a motor scooter... !
            >
            > Cheers!,
            >
            > Bryan

            Bryan,

            Are you speaking from experience? ;-)

            Mark

            --

            From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
              madodel wrote:
              > Bryan Pope wrote:
              >
              >> Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >>
              >>> Muchos gracias.
              >>>

              >> Umm.. they don't speak spanish in Bermuda.. It would be more like
              >> "Would you like another Rum Swizzle or Dark n' Stormy with your Cuban?" ;)
              >>
              >> Have fun on your cruise and in Bermuda, Mark.. Just make sure you are
              >> not too hungover the day you rent a motor scooter... !
              >>
              >> Cheers!,
              >>
              >> Bryan
              >>

              > Bryan,
              >
              > Are you speaking from experience? ;-)

              Yes.. ;) Once before, but I did not take a large boat to get there..

              Cheers,

              Bryan

              P.S. IMHO, the Dark n' Stormy was *very* good.. mmmmm Gosling's Black
              rum.. :-P