RE: [midatlanticretro] "Off The Hook" mentions VCFE 4.0

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      I just listened ... THAT WAS GREAT!

      It begins at just past 32:50 into the show. One of the announcers said
      he attended VCF East 3 last year, and he RAVES to the other speakers
      about how much fun he had and how impressive the show was.

      Very, very cool -- much thanks to Andy.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        > One of the announcers said
        > he attended VCF East 3 last year, and he RAVES to the other speakers
        > about how much fun he had and how impressive the show was.

        That's "Bernie S" of 2600 magazine fame.
        He assures me he'll be attending VCF East again this year.
        I'm trying to get them to bring the 2600 van. :-)

        Andy