Re: Looking for Vintage Software

  • Robert Van Cleef
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      have you run SpinRite to try and recover the bad disks??? i have a
      copy if you are having trouble locating it. it is a commercial
      product so, i am not offering to give you a copy, just run it for you
      when it is convienent. i also have a full copy of windows 3.11 for
      work groups somewhere. bobvc99@...

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"
      <ibm_typewriter_freak@...> wrote:

      > I have a IBM PS/2 Model 60 that I'm using to run some of my MS-Dos
      apps on
      > from days gone by. I have currently installed Dos 6.22, Windows 3.1,
      > WordPerfect 5.1, and WordStar 7.0. I'm looking for other programs
      from that
      > era to install, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or SuperCalc. Any have ideas
      for other
      > software that was popular at that time and where I could find it besides
      > eBay?
      >

      > Some of my Window 3.1 disks are starting to go bad, anyone in the
      group have
      > an extra copy of Window 3.1?
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Jim K.

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007

        Thanks for your offer, but I had forgotten that I had a replacement copy for the bad disk, I just hadn’t labeled  good disk so I didn’t know what was, but it’s labeled and Windows 3.1 is installed.

        Jim K.

        work groups somewhere. bobvc99@yahoo. com