VCF East 4.0 Exhibitor Setup???

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi,

      Trying to pin down final plans. Will there be exhibitor setup
      time Friday afternoon/evening? If so, what are the times? If
      not, when can we start Saturday morning? Thanks!

      Bill Sudbrink
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      PM
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Friday afternoon/night - yes. I'll send a HUGE email in the next night
        or two with all the details.