Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New pcb design for S-100 prototype board available

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      Herb,

      The cost is based on getting a batch order of 30 boards. I'm not
      keeping an inventory here. I'm just designing this and looking for
      people to join in. That way we can get it at a reasonable cost. This
      design includes all the accouterments.

      The vertical rows do seem to have a bigger limitation. Maybe it's better
      to go with the grid pattern. I was thinking about adding the decode
      logic too. But I haven't decide on whether to use discrete TTL logic or
      a common PLD to save space.

      Since this my hobby, I'm doing this mostly for fun and whatever bonus
      there is at the end is alright by me :)

      I'll be glad to help out on any design you might have. Send me email
      offline and we can talk some more.

      =Dan