"Off The Hook" mentions VCFE 4.0

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 9:23 AM
      We got a nice plug for VCFE 4.0 on the May 30th "Off The Hook" radio
      show (Wednesday nights at 7:00PM on WBAI 99.5 FM in NYC).

      You can listen to the show here
      http://www.2600.com/offthehook/2007/0507.html
      (scroll down to 5/30/07, click "S" to stream it or "L" to download)

      Andy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4 10:26 PM
        I just listened ... THAT WAS GREAT!

        It begins at just past 32:50 into the show. One of the announcers said
        he attended VCF East 3 last year, and he RAVES to the other speakers
        about how much fun he had and how impressive the show was.

        Very, very cool -- much thanks to Andy.

        We got a nice plug for VCFE 4.0 on the May 30th "Off The Hook" radio
        show (Wednesday nights at 7:00PM on WBAI 99.5 FM in NYC).

        You can listen to the show here
        http://www.2600.com/offthehook/2007/0507.html
        (scroll down to 5/30/07, click "S" to stream it or "L" to download)

        Andy

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6 8:03 AM
          > One of the announcers said
          > he attended VCF East 3 last year, and he RAVES to the other speakers
          > about how much fun he had and how impressive the show was.

          That's "Bernie S" of 2600 magazine fame.
          He assures me he'll be attending VCF East again this year.
          I'm trying to get them to bring the 2600 van. :-)

          Andy