HELP NEEDED - moving DEC PDP-8/A from Ottawa, Canada to VCF East (New Jersey)

  • Jack Rubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Is anyone driving from or through Ottawa on the way to VCF East next
      weekend?

      I have an 8/A to pick up in Ottawa and will be at VCF.

      If you can provide help moving the (not small) system from Ottawa to New
      Jersey, I will be happy to pay $200 toward your gas expenses.

      An alternative might be someone traveling through Ottawa who could move
      it to Toronto or London (Canada!)in the near future, but the machine
      must be picked up in the next week or so.

      I'm on the digest version of classiccmp, so please feel free to contact
      me directly or call.

      TIA,
      Jack

      jack/dot/rubin/at/ameritech/dot/net