IBM PC related computers, parts and books available

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      The following are available for the asking:

      IBM Portable ("luggable") PC (actually an XT). 35 pounds. Working,
      loaded with cards and a HDD. Haven't opened yet. VG+ condition. Would
      like to avoid shipping. (If I have to ship, then I might as well list
      you know where...)

      IBM XT clone power supplies (3-4). Some NOS, some used.

      CGA clone card. 8 bit ISA. Full length.

      IDE HDD card for XT. 8 bit ISA. (New with docs.)

      Floppy/HDD controller card with Seagate ST-251. 16 bit ISA. Full
      length.

      Box of books. Mostly early mid-1990's topics. Quite a number on Norton
      Utilities of the period. (Titles I remember: "Running WINME", MS
      Office 95, MS Office 97..)

      Other items, too...I can easily ship the smaller items. Details -Bill
      KA3AIS