Vintage Computer Festival East 4.0

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 4:35 AM
      I posted the announcement on the Phila. Area Computer Society web
      page.

      http://www.pacswinsig.org/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=921

      Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make the festival
      this year.

      Please note that I included lots of good KIM-1 literature with the
      KIM-1 I donated. You guys may want to display it for the show.

      Good luck.

      Ron Kushnier
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 5:29 AM
        KIM 1?

        >Please note that I included lots of good KIM-1 literature with the
        >KIM-1 I donated. You guys may want to display it for the show.
        >
        >Good luck.
        >
        >Ron Kushnier
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 7:07 AM