Vintage Computers Available

  • syssrc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      A former employee just offered me his collection of vintage
      computers.

      I have cherry picked (highlight was the Arkay-650 paper clip
      computer which was displayed at last years' VCF.) but most of his
      computers are duplicates in my collection

      A partial list

      Dec Rainbow
      TRS-80 Model 3
      ASR Model 33 Teletype
      Various terminals
      Lots of 1985-1995 era software.

      My museum which is open during regular business hours has expanded.
      New aquisitions include quite a bit of IBM card based equipment
      (sorters, reproducers, punches, readers, etc)

      If you are interested, let me know
      Bob Roswell
      broswell@...
      (410) 771-5544