going to R.Soltoffs Monday (I hope)

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 7:28 PM
      Bill..I may actually have time to stop in. Well see...

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 5:25 AM
        cool. I will be at my office in Wilmington all day. I have a brief meeting
        at 10:30am but otherwise I am available.

        I am going to bring everything I have extra to my office this morning,
        including an Epson monitor you can use for the C64. You can take what you want.

        bd