Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Amigas

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2005
      I should have read a little further into the webpage.
      First it said something about PAL (???). But evidently
      it can switch between composite (really what I meant
      when I said NTSC) and seperate C-L. Even so, I might
      still be interested in the 1702. Where are you Jeff
      and whats your price? E-mail me privately if you
      desire.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <relayer@...> wrote:
      > The 1084S should take NTSC input, It wasn't designed
      to work outside
      > of NTSC frequencies. There's also the analog RGB it
      was primarily used
      > for. That gives the best picture from the Amiga
      >
      > As far as C64 monitors, I have a couple of 1702
      monitors.

      <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
      > > Being that theres an emulator for everything these
      > > days, is there any particular reason to hold on to
      the
      > > 600 I bought a few weeks ago? Im curious about
      them -

      http://mail.yahoo.com