RE: [midatlanticretro] Work day this Saturday ... please, this one's important

    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2007
      Thanks Bryan.

      This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2007
        I'll see what I can do.  Might be able to make it.

        Thanks Bryan.

        This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

        > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
        > the better VCF East will be.

        Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
        But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines
        again...

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 7 , May 25, 2007
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Thanks Bryan.
          >
          > This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

          Arrgh.. It is going to be 85 in Wall on Saturday.. Hopefully there
          will be slight breeze?!

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          P.S. Yay! I go from the coal mines to a sweat shop...