Re: [midatlanticretro] Work day this Saturday ... please, this one's important

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24 6:14 PM
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
      > the better VCF East will be.

      Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
      But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines again...

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24 7:36 PM
        Thanks Bryan.

        This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

        > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
        > the better VCF East will be.

        Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
        But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines
        again...

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 7 , May 24 8:00 PM
          I'll see what I can do.  Might be able to make it.

          Thanks Bryan.

          This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

          > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
          > the better VCF East will be.

          Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
          But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines
          again...

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 7 , May 25 7:46 AM
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Thanks Bryan.
            >
            > This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

            Arrgh.. It is going to be 85 in Wall on Saturday.. Hopefully there
            will be slight breeze?!

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            P.S. Yay! I go from the coal mines to a sweat shop...