Re: [midatlanticretro] Vintagecomputer.net update

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 10 , May 24, 2007
      Bill,

      That's a good story about the Univac 1219.
      But I like to see the components on the dual nor gate module.
      I like reading old components -- even if they're not IC chips :)
      But I found it in that directory of pics on there [didnt see a direct link]
      http://vintagecomputer.net/univac/1219/univac_1219_dual-nor-gate_top.jpg
      I just couldnt see which transistors they used on there.
      One of my old projects around '73 was building logic gates from discrete
      transistors.

      =Dan

      Message 2 of 10 , May 24, 2007
        I'll take a look
        BIll

        > Bill,
        >
        > That's a good story about the Univac 1219.
        > But I like to see the components on the dual nor gate module.
        > I like reading old components -- even if they're not IC chips :)
        > But I found it in that directory of pics on there [didnt see a direct
        > link]
        > http://vintagecomputer.net/univac/1219/univac_1219_dual-nor-gate_top.jpg
        > I just couldnt see which transistors they used on there.
        > One of my old projects around '73 was building logic gates from discrete
        > transistors.
        >
        > =Dan
        >
        > [ My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        >

        > B. Degnan wrote:
        >>
        >> HI
        >>
        >> I have updated my web site, vintagecomputer.net
        >>
        >> hope you like it.
        >>
        >> Bill

        >> 3:59 PM
        >>

        > Yahoo! Groups Links