Work day this Saturday ... please, this one's important

    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2007

      Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge.  The more we can do this Saturday, the better VCF East will be.

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2007
        I'll try my best to be there.

        Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge.  The more we can do this Saturday, the better VCF East will be.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2007

          Thanks Joe.  Some of our older guys can learn from you and Jeff!

          Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge.  The more we can do this Saturday, the better VCF East will be.

        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2007
            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
            > the better VCF East will be.

            Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
            But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines again...

            Cheers,

            Bryan
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2007
              Thanks Bryan.

              This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

              > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
              > the better VCF East will be.

              Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
              But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines
              again...

              Cheers,

              Bryan

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Jeffrey Frady
              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2007
                I'll see what I can do.  Might be able to make it.

                Thanks Bryan.

                This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

                > Starting around 10:30 at InfoAge. The more we can do this Saturday,
                > the better VCF East will be.

                Well, since you put it that way, I will drive into Wall on Saturday..
                But, please sir, I beg of you, don't make me work in the coal mines
                again...

                Cheers,

                Bryan

                Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
              • Bryan Pope
                Message 7 of 7 , May 25, 2007
                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Thanks Bryan.
                  >
                  > This time it's all upstairs. Oh, there is an attic. :)

                  Arrgh.. It is going to be 85 in Wall on Saturday.. Hopefully there
                  will be slight breeze?!

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan

                  P.S. Yay! I go from the coal mines to a sweat shop...