Amigas

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2005
      Being that theres an emulator for everything these
      days, is there any particular reason to hold on to the
      600 I bought a few weeks ago? Im curious about them -
      dont know the first thing about them, and this unit
      came without a vid cable. And if anyone has the
      monitor for the C64 thats surplus to their needs, let
      me know. Im not sure if this 1084s thing accepts ntsc
      input, though there seems to be jacks for seperate
      chroma and luminance signals.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
      wrote:
      > what version of workbench? I think that you can
      just shut it off, yes. I
      > have 1.3 for my Amiga 500. I no longer have a 2000,
      my mom threw it out when I
      > went to college (!)
      > bd

      Standard Time,
      > ahm@... writes:
      >
      > > I really shouldn't be bringing any more machines
      home,
      > > but I couldn't pass this one up:
      > >
      > > Amiga 2000HD with two 3.5" floppy drives and 40MB
      hard drive
      > > 1084S monitor
      > >
      > > It seems to work fine, but I nothing absolutely
      nothing about Workbench.
      > > To shut the machine down, do I need to do
      anything special?
      > > Or can I just turn the machine off?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Andy

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • relayer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2005
        The 1084S should take NTSC input, It wasn't designed to work outside
        of NTSC frequencies. There's also the analog RGB it was primarily used
        for. That gives the best picture from the Amiga

        As far as C64 monitors, I have a couple of 1702 monitors.

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2005
          I should have read a little further into the webpage.
          First it said something about PAL (???). But evidently
          it can switch between composite (really what I meant
          when I said NTSC) and seperate C-L. Even so, I might
          still be interested in the 1702. Where are you Jeff
          and whats your price? E-mail me privately if you
          desire.

          http://mail.yahoo.com