VCF press release

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2007

      Hi folks.  This weekend, check your inboxes for a VCF press release from me.  We’ll need everyone here to submit the announcement as widely as possible.

      - Evan

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2007
        Does anyone have a copy of Kaypro CP/M 2.2U1, for the Kaypro 1 and/or
        the Universal ROM? If you could image it with Dave Dunfield's Imagedisk,
        that would be great. None of the usual archives have it.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...