  • macmothership
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 7:11 AM
      I posted this in the Vintage Apple News section of my site today (http://
      www.macmothership.com/nucleus), but MARCH members may be the most qualified to
      help with this one!

      "The Lisa 1 with original dual Twiggy drives is pretty rare. The Lisa Twiggy diskettes are
      also pretty darn rare. But an unserialized LisaTerminal Twiggy diskette? THAT'S something
      you won't find at your local garage sale. It's so hard to find, in fact, that our friends at
      VintageMicros are offering a reward for one!

      They are willing to trade a complete, refurbished Lisa 2/10 system with internal Widget
      Emulator and Lisa Software on CF Cards for a VIRGIN, unserialized LisaTerminal Twiggy
      Diskette. The condition of this offer is that they will examine the disk to see if it will install
      a Lisa 1. If it does successfully install, then they will ship your Lisa System anywhere in the
      world for free. If the disk will not install, then it will returned it to you. The only way to
      determine if the LisaTerminal Twiggy Disk is virgin is to try to install it on their personal
      Lisa 1. The Lisa 2/10 they are offering is the same as is listed on the VintageMicros site for
      $1200!

      Does this disk even exist? Come on people - lets find out! If we can't do it, no one can! If
      you have it, or know who does, contact us here at The Mothership, or send an email to
      VintageMicros directly."

      Thanks!