Fore networking equipment available

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2007
      I have two pieces of older Fore networking equipment available for the
      cost of shipping, or free delivery at VCF East. One is a Forerunner
      ES-3810 ethernet switch, with 3 ESM-24 modules, a NMM (Network Management
      Module) and a ATM-1/155MMSC module. I believe this to be working. The
      other is a Forerunner ASX-200WG ATM Switch, and I have no way of testing
      it.

      Let me know if you're interested in either one. I'm in State College,
      PA (16803).

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...