Funny

    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2007

      Quiet, steady chant heard from Bryan yesterday afternoon: “I’m going to die.  I’m going to die.  I’m going to die…”

      Apparently he doesn’t like high-speed left turns across three lanes of oncoming traffic.

    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2007
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Quiet, steady chant heard from Bryan yesterday afternoon: “I’m going to
        > die. I’m going to die. I’m going to die…”
        >

        > Apparently he doesn’t like high-speed left turns across three lanes of
        > oncoming traffic.

        He should ride with me. I had both you and Andy jumping out of your seats.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Dan
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2007
          maybe if you pull some more G's while turning you might get him to say
          "ooooooooo---aaaahhhhhhhh"

          =Dan

          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2007
            A wise man once said: "As the driver, a Miata is an extension of your
            soul. As the passenger, it's a tiny, frail, deathtrap."

            I really wasn't going that fast. Barely even squeeled the tires. Hell,
            I've driven harder than that in a rented Ford Taurus (and have a
            reckless driving ticket from the city of Redmond, Wash. to show for it.)
            Oh and once I was asked to leave a go-kart track and not return. Broke
            my kart. :|

            Next time, John Allain and I can do doughnuts and have a burn-out
            contest. LOL, the latter almost happened in a 7-11 parking lot at TCF,
            until I spotted the manager eyeing us suspiciously. So I braked (and
            high-tailed it out of there) instead of popping the clutch.

            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Quiet, steady chant heard from Bryan yesterday afternoon: "I'm going
            > to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die."
            >
            > Apparently he doesn't like high-speed left turns across three lanes of

            > oncoming traffic.

            5/13/2007 12:17 PM

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • ysgdhio
            Message 5 of 7 , May 14, 2007
              > Quiet, steady chant heard from Bryan yesterday afternoon: "I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die…"
              > Apparently he doesn't like high-speed left turns across three lanes of oncoming traffic.

              Off-topic.
            • Kelly Leavitt
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                Evan-

                Good for you! It just isn't worth it unless you drive it like you stole it!!!

                Ann (aka Ticketmistress)

                [ My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ <http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/> ]

                Message 7 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                  Hi Ann.

                  So what's up with you dragging Kelley away the weekend of our show? Yes, I
                  know this message is to our whole list ... "You got some 'splainin' to do,
                  Lucy!"

                  <http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/> home.comcast.net/ ]