Any chance of getting a golf/polo shirt on Caefpress ? -- couldn't see one there

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Any chance of getting a golf/polo shirt on Cafepress ? -- couldn't see
      one there
      I noticed some of the members were sporting these at TCF.
      Can any member get this too ?

      =Dan

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2007
        That was a one-off thing we did for the officers last year. They were
        expensive and, honestly, I don't even like them very much.

        I'll look into getting less expensive ones, but it won't be anytime
        soon. Too busy between now and VCF.