Score!

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2005
      I really shouldn't be bringing any more machines home,
      but I couldn't pass this one up:

      Amiga 2000HD with two 3.5" floppy drives and 40MB hard drive
      1084S monitor

      It seems to work fine, but I nothing absolutely nothing about Workbench.
      To shut the machine down, do I need to do anything special?
      Or can I just turn the machine off?

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2005
        what version of workbench? I think that you can just shut it off, yes. I
        have 1.3 for my Amiga 500. I no longer have a 2000, my mom threw it out when I
        went to college (!)
        bd

        In a message dated 5/22/2005 8:25:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        ahm@... writes:

        > I really shouldn't be bringing any more machines home,
        > but I couldn't pass this one up:
        >
        > Amiga 2000HD with two 3.5" floppy drives and 40MB hard drive
        > 1084S monitor
        >
        > It seems to work fine, but I nothing absolutely nothing about Workbench.
        > To shut the machine down, do I need to do anything special?
        > Or can I just turn the machine off?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Andy
      • ahm
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
          Okay, so it's not exactly a computer. But since we had one prominently
          featured at TCF, I thought it was worth mentioning...

          Yesterday I was given an Atari 2600 and some cartridges
          (Berzerk, Combat, Dodge 'Em, Pac-Man and Warlords).
          The outside is filthy but the electronics seem to work fine.

          If you have any of the following Atari 2600 cartridges,
          I'd be willing to trade any of the above for one of these:
          (Or I have NES carts: Bayou Billy, Pac-Man, Pipe Dream)

          - Battle Zone
          - Joust
          - Gravitar
          - Missile Command
          - Phoenix
          - Super Breakout

          Please reply directly.
          If you just hit "Reply", it probably goes back out to the list.

          Thanks,
          Andy