Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: Big pile of VAX documentation to be disposed

    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2007
      Andy,

      I hear what you are saying but documentation is the key to making things work and is often much harder to find than the hardware. As a museum we cannot have too much documentation. Cataloging will come in time. In the meantime I agree with Evan that first we need a home for our museum and then some exhibits would be nice.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2007

        The good news is that starting this summer, building #9032 sections B & C – MARCH’s area is in C – will become InfoAge-wide projects, not just individual club projects.  So we’ll have lots of help.