Re: VCF East 4.0 exhibit / vendor registration is OPEN!

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , May 4, 2007
      - "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:
      > Hey guys ... PLEASE start signing up for your VCF East booths. Please
      > do not procrastinate. This is really important for our show marketing
      > efforts. Just go to vintage.org, create your account, fill in
      > the blanks.

      This reminds me to give members a head's up, that I'll be a VENDOR at
      VCF. That means I want to sell stuff. If MARCH members (or list
      members) want to buy something from me, please look over my Web site
      and encourage me to bring some items. I have a tremendous number of
      items on my site which were built before 1992. See if anything I offer
      on my site, worth more than about $25, is of interest.

      Contact me privately by email, unless you think your comments or
      requests would be of general interest in this maillist.

      I put a twenty-five dollar "floor" on items I'll bring, simply to
      conserve space and effort. After all, small cheap items can be ordered
      and mailed cheaply, directly from me.

      General items I'd LIKE to bring include all my SGI equipment, much of
      it is large, and it would not be expensive. Some older Apple Mac stuff
      might be of interest. I have some test equipment, for those who do
      repair, but few "comuterists" seem to go in this direction. I have
      some odds and ends at the IBM PC computer board level, and some small
      collections of Multibus, VME bus, and STDbus cards. And a few odd
      desktop computers. (I have a few early IBM PC's for that matter, any
      interest there?)

      If I assemble a list of "likely items", I'll post a link here. If
      MARCH posts a Web page of attending vendors (!), I'll put some info

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA