RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 4.0 exhibit / vendor registration is OPEN!

    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2007
      Hey guys ... PLEASE start signing up for your VCF East booths. Please
      do not procrastinate. This is really important for our show marketing
      efforts.

      Just go to vintage.org, create your account, fill in the blanks. I know
      many of you are still deciding the details of your exhibits. It is okay
      to just enter one or two sentence for the description. That's better
      than having possible attendees visit the site and seeing just four
      exhibitors. You can always fill in more details later.

      Thanks!
      - Evan

      Message 2 of 12 , May 4, 2007
        - "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys ... PLEASE start signing up for your VCF East booths. Please
        > do not procrastinate. This is really important for our show marketing
        > efforts. Just go to vintage.org, create your account, fill in
        > the blanks.

        This reminds me to give members a head's up, that I'll be a VENDOR at
        VCF. That means I want to sell stuff. If MARCH members (or list
        members) want to buy something from me, please look over my Web site
        and encourage me to bring some items. I have a tremendous number of
        items on my site which were built before 1992. See if anything I offer
        on my site, worth more than about $25, is of interest.

        http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/

        Contact me privately by email, unless you think your comments or
        requests would be of general interest in this maillist.

        I put a twenty-five dollar "floor" on items I'll bring, simply to
        conserve space and effort. After all, small cheap items can be ordered
        and mailed cheaply, directly from me.

        General items I'd LIKE to bring include all my SGI equipment, much of
        it is large, and it would not be expensive. Some older Apple Mac stuff
        might be of interest. I have some test equipment, for those who do
        repair, but few "comuterists" seem to go in this direction. I have
        some odds and ends at the IBM PC computer board level, and some small
        collections of Multibus, VME bus, and STDbus cards. And a few odd
        desktop computers. (I have a few early IBM PC's for that matter, any
        interest there?)

        If I assemble a list of "likely items", I'll post a link here. If
        MARCH posts a Web page of attending vendors (!), I'll put some info
        there.

        Herb Johnson

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA