Re: More Trenton info

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26 7:37 PM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" wrote:
      > I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
      > exhibit on Sat.

      Guys, we only have 2 six-foot tables.

      > I will be there at ~8AM

      I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
      in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.

      I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
      the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
      there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26 8:53 PM

        >I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
        >in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.
        >
        >I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
        >the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
        >there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.
        >
        >Andy

        There are assigned spots, no need to get there early.
        bd