Re: [midatlanticretro] More Trenton info

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
      Evan,

      Just a thought, might be too late for TCF, but maybe for VCF
      Some ascii artwork is always nice to have (poster size)
      I use Posteriza to create the large posters and then stick on foam board.

      =Dan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
      > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
      > VCF and through our web site.

    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" wrote:
        > I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
        > exhibit on Sat.

        Guys, we only have 2 six-foot tables.

        > I will be there at ~8AM

        I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
        in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.

        I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
        the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
        there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.

        Andy
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007

          >I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
          >in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.
          >
          >I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
          >the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
          >there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.
          >
          >Andy

          There are assigned spots, no need to get there early.
          bd