Re: [midatlanticretro] More Trenton info

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
      <snip>

      > I am going to try to... I still need to test a PET to make sure it
      > works, the keyboard is functional and that it works with a disk drive.
      > Then I need to copy a few games over to disk. (Space Invaders!)

      which pet/disk drive?

      Call me if you want me to get you an exhibitor badge as part of my flea
      market table. If you're going to pay $12 anyway, might as well pay $15 so
      you can get in at 8AM. I have to order for you though, and you should
      let me know asap.

      Bill
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
        Evan,

        Just a thought, might be too late for TCF, but maybe for VCF
        Some ascii artwork is always nice to have (poster size)
        I use Posteriza to create the large posters and then stick on foam board.

        =Dan

        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
        > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
        > VCF and through our web site.

      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" wrote:
          > I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
          > exhibit on Sat.

          Guys, we only have 2 six-foot tables.

          > I will be there at ~8AM

          I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
          in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.

          I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
          the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
          there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.

          Andy
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007

            >I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
            >in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.
            >
            >I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
            >the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
            >there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.
            >
            >Andy

            There are assigned spots, no need to get there early.
            bd