Re: [midatlanticretro] More Trenton info

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Brought home from InfoAge tonight:
      > - small TV
      > - Atari 2600 w/ games + joystick + coax-RCA adapter
      > - HP-85 + manual
      > - Silent 700 + manuals
      > - MARCH banner + PVC to hold it up
      >
      > Will have a bunch of flyers made.
      >
      > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
      > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
      > VCF and through our web site.
      >
      > Bryan, are you bringing a Pet or something?

      I am going to try to... I still need to test a PET to make sure it
      works, the keyboard is functional and that it works with a disk drive.
      Then I need to copy a few games over to disk. (Space Invaders!)

      > Steve G. will deliver four (strong) six-foot tables to our swap meet area.
      > I told that 8:15 Saturday morning is probably good. However I'll be setting

      Will we be able to get into the main area at that time?

      > up the indoor area, so -- Bill / Jim / Andy / Bryan / Herb/ etc. -- can one
      > of you please volunteer to be Steve's contact Saturday morning? Ping me
      > off-list and I'll send his cell phone number.

      I am planning to be there around 8AM. Will I be able to park in the
      exhibitors parking area again? Do I need some paperwork for this?

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
        <snip>

        > I am going to try to... I still need to test a PET to make sure it
        > works, the keyboard is functional and that it works with a disk drive.
        > Then I need to copy a few games over to disk. (Space Invaders!)

        which pet/disk drive?

        Call me if you want me to get you an exhibitor badge as part of my flea
        market table. If you're going to pay $12 anyway, might as well pay $15 so
        you can get in at 8AM. I have to order for you though, and you should
        let me know asap.

        Bill
      • Dan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
          Evan,

          Just a thought, might be too late for TCF, but maybe for VCF
          Some ascii artwork is always nice to have (poster size)
          I use Posteriza to create the large posters and then stick on foam board.

          =Dan

          Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
          > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
          > VCF and through our web site.

        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" wrote:
            > I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
            > exhibit on Sat.

            Guys, we only have 2 six-foot tables.

            > I will be there at ~8AM

            I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
            in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.

            I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
            the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
            there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.

            Andy
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007

              >I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
              >in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.
              >
              >I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
              >the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
              >there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.
              >
              >Andy

              There are assigned spots, no need to get there early.
              bd