RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: wanted: IBM Series I display model 497 8 (more...)

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2005
      Bill:
        It is an 8-Bit ISA card with a BNC coax connector. From what I can find, it is a 3270 emulation board for WINDOWS (3.1 or WFWG). I can't find ANY information on these cards. I think I have 4 of them around here. If you need it, or want it, just let me know. I'll trade you postage for some of the 3/4 parts you have around, or some of the disks for the II/16/12/6000 series.

      Kelly
      If I can use a 3270 card on a PC/XT that would be preferred. What kind of jack do these have?  female 25-pin?
      Bill
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2005
        I need a card with a rj-45 connector, or a female 25 pin female. The
        terminal cables coming off the processor all use a 25 pin male (with not all pins
        used) connected to a jack that makes it a rj-45. 3270 may be too new.
        Bill