More Trenton info

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2007
      Brought home from InfoAge tonight:
      - small TV
      - Atari 2600 w/ games + joystick + coax-RCA adapter
      - HP-85 + manual
      - Silent 700 + manuals
      - MARCH banner + PVC to hold it up

      Will have a bunch of flyers made.

      Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
      Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
      VCF and through our web site.

      Bryan, are you bringing a Pet or something?

      Steve G. will deliver four (strong) six-foot tables to our swap meet area.
      I told that 8:15 Saturday morning is probably good. However I'll be setting
      up the indoor area, so -- Bill / Jim / Andy / Bryan / Herb/ etc. -- can one
      of you please volunteer to be Steve's contact Saturday morning? Ping me
      off-list and I'll send his cell phone number.

      If anyone needs to reach me, my cell is 646-546-9999.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
        I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
        exhibit on Sat. Dan Roganti has offered to help diagnose the RS232
        output. The ACIA monitor ROM appears to be loaded properly into memory (by
        checking the address registers), but I am not getting a signal to the
        terminal. Hopefully we can get it running.

        I have a good chunk of vintage computer stuff for the flea market too.

        I will be there at ~8AM

        Bill
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Brought home from InfoAge tonight:
          > - small TV
          > - Atari 2600 w/ games + joystick + coax-RCA adapter
          > - HP-85 + manual
          > - Silent 700 + manuals
          > - MARCH banner + PVC to hold it up
          >
          > Will have a bunch of flyers made.
          >
          > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
          > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
          > VCF and through our web site.
          >
          > Bryan, are you bringing a Pet or something?

          I am going to try to... I still need to test a PET to make sure it
          works, the keyboard is functional and that it works with a disk drive.
          Then I need to copy a few games over to disk. (Space Invaders!)

          > Steve G. will deliver four (strong) six-foot tables to our swap meet area.
          > I told that 8:15 Saturday morning is probably good. However I'll be setting

          Will we be able to get into the main area at that time?

          > up the indoor area, so -- Bill / Jim / Andy / Bryan / Herb/ etc. -- can one
          > of you please volunteer to be Steve's contact Saturday morning? Ping me
          > off-list and I'll send his cell phone number.

          I am planning to be there around 8AM. Will I be able to park in the
          exhibitors parking area again? Do I need some paperwork for this?

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
            <snip>

            > I am going to try to... I still need to test a PET to make sure it
            > works, the keyboard is functional and that it works with a disk drive.
            > Then I need to copy a few games over to disk. (Space Invaders!)

            which pet/disk drive?

            Call me if you want me to get you an exhibitor badge as part of my flea
            market table. If you're going to pay $12 anyway, might as well pay $15 so
            you can get in at 8AM. I have to order for you though, and you should
            let me know asap.

            Bill
          • Dan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
              Evan,

              Just a thought, might be too late for TCF, but maybe for VCF
              Some ascii artwork is always nice to have (poster size)
              I use Posteriza to create the large posters and then stick on foam board.

              =Dan

              Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > Unfortunately the plan to print and sell calendars, etc. did not happen.
              > Just wasn't enough time. But I'll definitely make some things to sell for
              > VCF and through our web site.

            • ysgdhio
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007
                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" wrote:
                > I will be bringing an Altair 680 with Zenith Terminal for the in-door
                > exhibit on Sat.

                Guys, we only have 2 six-foot tables.

                > I will be there at ~8AM

                I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
                in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.

                I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
                the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
                there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.

                Andy
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26, 2007

                  >I have it on good authority that flea market vendors(!) may be allowed
                  >in as early as 6 PM on Friday evening to begin setting up.
                  >
                  >I imagine the earlier you get there on Saturday morning,
                  >the more time you'll have to find your spot. An hour before opening,
                  >there might still be a long line of vendors waiting to get in.
                  >
                  >Andy

                  There are assigned spots, no need to get there early.
                  bd