We will need a hand truck at TCF

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hello all,

      We need someone to bring a hand truck or something similar to move stuff from vehicle to parking. We'll need this both Saturday and Sunday but most definitely on Sunday when I hope to keep my car out of the booth to give us maximum space for selling stuff. Can someone please volunteer to bring this?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
        Hello???!

        Can someone bring a hand truck or sturdy cart. PLEASE?

        Jim

        We need someone to bring a hand truck or something similar to move stuff from vehicle to parking. We'll need this both Saturday and Sunday but most definitely on Sunday when I hope to keep my car out of the booth to give us maximum space for selling stuff. Can someone please volunteer to bring this?

      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
          Jim Scheef wrote:
          > Hello???!
          >
          > Can someone bring a hand truck or sturdy cart. PLEASE?

          Jim-ster,

          I will bring my hand truck tomorrow, but I will need to fill the
          tires up to 36 PSI along the way...

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          P.S. Sorry for replying at the last micro-second!