Anybody get there TCF tickets in the mail yet ?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2007
      Anybody get there TCF tickets in the mail yet ?
      I ordered mine more than a week ago, and my card was charged already.
      I'm hoping I get an answer by tomorrow on monday.
      I was just wondering if anyone else knew anything.

      =Dan

    • Bob Grieb
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2007
        I got mine. Ordered it maybe 2-3 wks ago and got it about a week ago.

        Bob

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2007
          At 06:40 PM 4/22/2007 -0400, you wrote:

          >Anybody get there TCF tickets in the mail yet ?
          >I ordered mine more than a week ago, and my card was charged already.
          >I'm hoping I get an answer by tomorrow on monday.
          >I was just wondering if anyone else knew anything.
          >
          >=Dan

          I am waiting as well. I was planning on calling Monday AM.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23, 2007
            I called today. I was told that my exhibitor pass for the flea market,
            which I purchased a month ago, was mailed Friday. As long as it comes
            before this Friday I am OK.

            The number is 201 825 2229 x74 if anyone reading this message needs to
            call to find out their status too.

            Bill

            > I got mine. Ordered it maybe 2-3 wks ago and got it about a week ago.
            >
            > Bob
            > --- Dan <ragooman@...> wrote:
            >

            >> Anybody get there TCF tickets in the mail yet ?
            >> I ordered mine more than a week ago, and my card was charged already.
            >> I'm hoping I get an answer by tomorrow on monday.
            >> I was just wondering if anyone else knew anything.
            >>
            >> =Dan
            >>
            >> --
            >> [ My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]

            -END-
          • Dan
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23, 2007
              whew !, the postman must've been reading my mind, tickets came this morning.
              our flea martket booth is supposed to be around the March's booth

              =Dan