TCF Flea Market - what could bring for sale

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2007
      TCF Flea Market - examples of what could bring for sale Saturday
      only - Please speak up now if you have any specific requests.

      Amstrad PCW8256 (needs service), with printer.
      A box of ST-225 and similar era hard drives (not known to be
      working, but the price will be right)
      Nice DEC printer from PDP/Rainbow era early 80's
      Nice Tandy daisy wheel printer DWP 230
      TRS 80 Model 1 Expansion Unit Double Density drive controller cards
      TRS 80 Model III/4 disk drive controllers
      TRS 80 Model III RS232 kits
      Commodore 8032 64K memory expansion kit
      NOS! ST 506 disk drive (tested OK)
      (2)Clone Computer, Inc external disk drive chassis and related
      parts - I believe that these used ST 506 drives, but I don't have
      schematics for jumpers, etc. (2 chassis and parts sold as a bundle
      together.)
      Burroughs Comptometer 1930's
      Monroe early 60's mechanical calculator
      other misc items, drive, parts, cables

      I will bring what I can fit, so if there is something specific you
      need, let me know.

      Bill
    • David Comley
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2007
        Anyone got a Wyse 65 terminal to offload ? Also need a
        system board for a Sun 3/60.

        -Dave

        --- billdeg <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > TCF Flea Market - examples of what could bring for
        > sale Saturday
        > only - Please speak up now if you have any specific
        > requests.
        >
        > Amstrad PCW8256 (needs service), with printer.
        > A box of ST-225 and similar era hard drives (not
        > known to be
        > working, but the price will be right)
        > Nice DEC printer from PDP/Rainbow era early 80's
        > Nice Tandy daisy wheel printer DWP 230
        > TRS 80 Model 1 Expansion Unit Double Density drive
        > controller cards
        > TRS 80 Model III/4 disk drive controllers
        > TRS 80 Model III RS232 kits
        > Commodore 8032 64K memory expansion kit
        > NOS! ST 506 disk drive (tested OK)
        > (2)Clone Computer, Inc external disk drive chassis
        > and related
        > parts - I believe that these used ST 506 drives, but
        > I don't have
        > schematics for jumpers, etc. (2 chassis and parts
        > sold as a bundle
        > together.)
        > Burroughs Comptometer 1930's
        > Monroe early 60's mechanical calculator
        > other misc items, drive, parts, cables
        >
        > I will bring what I can fit, so if there is
        > something specific you
        > need, let me know.
        >
        > Bill

      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2007
          > Monroe early 60's mechanical calculator

          There's a range for these things, how heavy is this
          one?  Manual crank?  I have a mini one now but
          could be interested in this one too...

          > Burroughs Comptometer 1930's

          Does it work?

          John A.
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2007
            The proceeds of the sale of these items would go to MARCH...THe
            comptometer would need some restoration. The Monroe needs to be
            re-greased, etc.
            bd

            >> Monroe early 60's mechanical calculator
            >
            > There's a range for these things, how heavy is this
            > one? Manual crank? I have a mini one now but
            > could be interested in this one too...
            >
            >> Burroughs Comptometer 1930's
            >
            > Does it work?
            >
            > John A.