Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF plans

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
      David,

      You need a vendor badge to help set up. I know I will appreciate the extra hands on Sunday morning and I'm sure Bill will appreciate help on Saturday. Please order your vendor badge tomorrow as it must be mailed to you. I called MarketPro (on the TCF website); they emailed me the vendor form which I then FAXed back to them with a credit card number. Obviously tell them you are with Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists.

      Jim

      I'm happy to volunteer my time for this. I can provide
      a couple of blue tarps for the occasion and I don't
      mind springing for a vendor pass if I can be of use.
      Available both days or as needed.

      -Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2007
        I now have the exhib. badge for the flea mkt table in my possession
        \Bill